Friday, October 14, 2011

Man and Wife... I guess they really are so different after all

I really enjoyed learning about the differences between the male verses female brain. I have all sisters and my dad has (somehow) learned to understand the way women think. Because of this I never really appreciated that mens' and womens' brains just work different. I think the reason I like this so much is because I had a "light bulb" moment where it just suddenly hit me how our brains were different. I always figured that if a guy didn't want to talk about a misunderstanding we've had it was because he either didn't care. But then it struck me that what's going on in my head isn't what's going on in his. I've since tried to explain a girl's way of interpreting different scenarios to guys and they just didn't get it. I really feel like my future relationship in marriage and with my children will be better because I finally get that we perceive and understand the same thing differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment